Subscriber HelpIf the answer to your question is not found in this page, please email us at [email protected] and we'll reply as soon as possible.
Please remember that your credit card statement will read our commercial photography studio name of Group Five Photosports, LLC.
- Cancelling Subscriptions - We hate to see you leave, but if you wish to cancel the rebilling feature and have your subscription expire at the end of the current term, please use this link to enter the Subscriber Control Panel, review your current subscription on the "Payment History" tab and click the "Cancel" link.
- Non-Working Passwords - If you know your password, but it is not working, please check your receipt email to insure it has not expired. If you believe it should be working please have the site send it again on the Resend Password Page.
- Charges & Refunds - Please remember that your credit card statement will read our commercial photography studio name of Group Five Photosports for subscription purchases and monthly rebilling.
All subscription sales are final and cannot be refunded. All access to the publication is carefully logged with IP addresses and ISPs being recorded should we need to dispute a chargeback or refund request. If you have any questions about your subscription or credit card statement, please contact us at [email protected].
- Additional Subscriber Area Help - The Subscriber Area includes five additional help pages covering in detail usage of the Control Panel & Billing, Photo Sets, HD Videos, Video Streaming and Studio Cam events.
- Other Subscriber Services Questions - If you have other questions that we haven't answered on this page please email them to our subscriber services email address at [email protected] and we will get the answers back to you as soon as possible.
If you continue to need password help please email us at [email protected] with your full name and the email address used to subscribe. We will check it directly and reply as soon as possible. For your protection we can only send password information to the email address used to subscribe to the publication.
JaclynnMarie.com uses security software to prevent hacking and password trading. If your password have been used by three different computers, ISPs or IP addresses within a 60 minute period it will be shut off temporarily. To prevent this, please do not share your password to any other persons. If you allow your password to be used from three computers within 60 minutes it will be suspended automatically by the security system. More information about our password security system can be found on the Password Page.