Terms, Conditions, Legal & Privacy Information
If the answer to your question is not found in this page, please email us at [email protected] and we'll reply as soon as possible. This website is managed by commercial photography studio Group Five Photosports, LLC of Littleton, Colorado, USA.
Terms & ConditionsBy subscribing to this website you agree:
- That the content of this website, along with each individual photograph and video, are intended for personal, noncommercial use only, and further that all materials downloaded from this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Group Five Photosports, LLC.
- That the images, photographs, videos, stories and interviews within this website are not to be posted on torrents, forums, personal sites, business sites, Yahoo Groups, MSN Groups, Usenet Newsgroups, file sharing sites, file hosting sites, file lockers, public cloud storage systems, sent by email or distributed in any other manner without written permission.
- That you will not distribute, or allow to be copied, any of the photographs and videos contained within this website, in whole or part, without prior written consent from Group Five Photosports, LLC.
- That infringement of this agreement, the tradermarks or the copyrights of the photographer and / or GRoup Five Photosports, LLC may result in legal action in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and that you are agreeing to the personal jurisdiction of, and venue in, that court.
- That the laws of United States of America and the State of Colorado shall govern this agreement and further that should you violate these copyrights or trademarks any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising from those violations, or any matters in connection with this website, will be brought solely in the State of Colorado, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- That we reserve the right with no consideration, prior notification, or explanation, to cancel, suspend, or modify the entire publication, or any portion of the publication, at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- That we reserve the right to terminate, without notice, credit or refund, the subscription of an indivudal or entity who allows their username and password to be used by any person or parties other then themselves.
- That we further reserve the right to terminate, without notice, credit or refund, the subscription of an indivudal or entity who disputes a valid credit card or debit account charge, without first inquiring with our subscriber services personel.
- That we make no warranties, expressed or implied, and by visiting this publication you agree to hold Group Five Photosports, LLC, JaclynnMarie.com, it's management, owners, contractors, models and employees harmless against any claims you may have as a result of visiting this publication.
- That JaclynnMarie.com uses security software to prevent password trading and that if your username and password have been used by three different computers, ISPs or IP addresses within a 60 minute period it will be shut off temporarily and until you contact us using the Password Page.
- That JaclynnMarie.com uses standard browser cookie technology to enhance your experience, control access to certain areas, make it easier to navigate, and make special features work better, and that we do not extract personal information about you during this process, but that rejecting cookies set by JaclynnMarie™ may impede the use of our site's features.
- That due to the online nature of this site and the fact that the contents can be downloaded in one day all subscription sales are final and can not be refunded.
- That to prevent fraudulent subscription or merchandise orders we use IP address / ISP logging, full credit card address verification, and instantly compare the card holder name, address and card number to multiple databases of stolen card numbers, repetitive "refund" or "chargeback" credit card abusers, and subscription site blacklists.
- And that by subscribing to this publication you irrevocably agree to the above terms and conditions.
JaclynnMarie.com is part of a group of online publications under development by Group Five Photosports of Littleton, Colorado. USA. There may be times that this publication will send a short email message to the current or past subscribers. These rare emails are sent when we have news about updates to this site, when we have a special event taking place on th site, when are starting or have recently concluded a contest for subscribers, or when we have a new sister publication we think may be of interest to the subscribers here.
By subscribing to JaclynnMarie your email address is automatically added to our mailing list. If for any reason you do not wish to receive those emails please notify us by email at [email protected], or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or select unsubscribe from the Subscriber Control Panel.
Credit or Debit cards submitted are secured with data encryption technology. Your card information is not stored within this publication or our web servers. That data is maintained in a strictly confidential manner by the secure card processing department at our merchant bank.
The staff of this publication does not have access to your credit card information if you subscribe using the online method unless you request a refund or chargeback.
Please remember that your card statement will read our commercial photography studio name of "Group Five Photosports" along with our subscriber service phone number of 303-474-4449.
If you have any additional privacy concerns or questions please email [email protected].
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK STATEMENTEach Photo, Video or Story published on JaclynnMarie, or any related website, is fully protected by the Copyright laws of the United States of America and The International Copyright Treaty known as The Berne Union for the Protection of Artistic Property.
All images, videos and stories are © James Grady and/or Group Five Photosports d/b/a/ JaclynnMarie.com and are not to be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form without written permission.
This is a pay per view website published to produce income that supports our models, photographers and employees. By being successful it also contributes to the payroll of downstream employees and contractors such at our outfit suppliers, our hosting company, graphical designers, make-up artists, studio landlords, and on and on and on.
Any attempt to violate our Copyrights and distribute our materials without permission is treated exactly as if the violator is trying to steal our paychecks.
Any person or entity violating our Copyrights is knowlingly, intentionally and maliciously trying to prevent us from producing income and having the paychecks to support our families. A Copyright violator that puts himself in the position of an attacker of this business or website can expect us to defend our Copyrights and revenue stream very agressively both within the United States District Court by way of a lawsuit, and in public forums by way of exposing his illegal activities to all parties we deem necessary to stop the attack and be compensated for it.
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions described above subscribers to this publication are welcome to copy images, videos and stories to their own computers, pads or mobile devices for offline viewing and collecting. The images, videos or stories are not to be posted on personal sites, business sites, Forums, Groups, Clubs, Facebook, Instgram, File Lockers or Usenet Newsgroups without written permission.
The terms JaclynnMarieTM, Jimmy StephansTM. Jimmy Stephans PhotosportsTM and Group Five PhotosportsTM are trademarks, servicemarks and / or distinctive marks of James Grady of Littleton, Colorado. USA and are not to be used without written permission.
If you have other questions that we haven't answered on this page please email them to our subscriber services email address at [email protected] and we will get the answers back to you as soon as possible.